Wednesday, July 4, 2007

On The Road Again

We are on our way
Driving to Illinois today

Stopping here and there
Hey look out I see a bear (Just kidding)

Hey there's another Starbuck's
keeping awake cost big bucks

Rome Georgia it's not Europe
Look their selling pecan syrup

Chattanooga there's a choo choo
To bad I can't get some good Mu shu

Back in old Tennessee
Brings back a good memory

Justin's birth place is here
Maybe we will visit there

Born on The Farm
No, it was not in a barn

In the water he came
another Farm baby born in fame

Maybe Harry Potter we will see
Once again in Tennessee

Soon we will arrive at our base
with a great big smile on our Face!!!

Sound Off
1,2
Sound off
3,4
Bring it on down
1234!

Howdy everyone,
The movers packed and finally finished loading late last night and we got on our way. We are almost in Tennessee where our youngest child was born. The best birth of all my kids, on The Farm (started by Ina Mae and Steve Gaskin check out their website), Wow that was an experience of a lifetime. He was born in the water and I also used hypnosis for childbirth with him it was amazing and my midwife Deborah was amazing too. A wonderful place to have a baby.
I can't wait to get to Scott Air force base. I am so excited to be in the Air Force as an officer and a midwife. Even though the training was really rough I learnt so much there. I am so excited to be serving my country.

Love To All,
Kimberly

1 comment:

judypolster said...

hi kimberly, so how does it go? you live on scott airforce base, but where does the family live? or do you all live nearby and you just go there to work? how's the school system out there? take care