Friday, July 13, 2007

We are in St. Louis!!!

Here we are in St. Louey
The roads are really quite screwey

Finding lot's of old friends
I hope this will set some trends

Met up again with Michelle
She really is quite a bell

Justin is having fun with Bailey
but he really misses Haley

Cannot find a house to rent
Uh oh our money will be spent

Drury inn is really cool
freezing is their pool

Buddy is running around
He is not yet homeward bound

Help us please find a house
otherwise we will be living with a mouse.

Sound off 1,2
34 etc.

Howdy folks,
Well we have spent the week in St. Louis and Illinois. We remet some old freinds a friend from college and my best friend from grade school. Pretty crazy. We are looking like crazy for a house to rent but there is nothing available. Monday we go to talk with the kids school. I hope it will be good. I went to the same school for 6 years growing up. I feel like I have come full circle.

Love,
Kim

1 comment:

judypolster said...

hope you guys find a nice home soon, take care