Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Another Day At Boot Camp

Today was a really bad day.
It really is hell in every way.

Keeping kosher is really tough
and getting skinny is really rough

Seven pounds that's not so much
Keep your chin up and don't touch

Oh Momma I want to go home
Please don't keep me here on the roam

Marching, marching every day
I wish that commander would just go away.

I miss my kids all the time
It was more fun doing gyn

Hi everyone,
Well another day done. I weighed myself at the gym today and I officially lost seven pounds in 2 weeks. I am officially calling this the officer training diet plan. I am going to write a book and sell it for millions. How to lose 7 lbs in 2 weeks and get a great body. Wake up at 4 am everyday. Work out for an hour. March whereever you go. Meals you only have 10 minutes to eat (if they have any kosher food or give you enough time to go to the dining hall)and you must drink 3, 10oz glasses of water with your meals. You may not talk at meal time just shove the food in as fast as you can with out choking. Don't forget your back cannot touch the back of the chair. You are at attention young lady!!!!! Drink that water drink it fast you are holding up the rest of your table!!!

Seargent Major,
This diet plan works better then yours. I think I must have lost all my body fat at this point.

Annyway gotta run and do some pushups and situps. I am going to try to get some pictures posted up here.

Warm Regard's,
Capt. Kimberly

5 comments:

judypolster said...

Do your family get to visit you? Can you write home or phone them? Thinking of you, take care

Helene said...

I cannot believe you enlisted, but am glad to see that you are enduring even thought being physically challenged and abused (haha). Where are Bernard and the kids? Do you get visitation? Good Luck.

Mazor Realty LLC said...

Proud of you!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Kim,

ITA with the others said to you on this, but I'm so proud of you for doing this. Good luck with the rest of it and congratz again.

Thank you.

Jessica

Kimberly, Captain, Midwife, and Mom said...

Nope, No visitation. The big kids are in upstate New York with grandma. My inlaws came down to florida to help Bernard and he and Justin will be driving here for graduation. I miss them a lot. But I feel kind of young again being in a dorm with all these 20 year olds. It is amazing how we all look at life differently. I feel so old!!!!!
Captain Kim