Friday, June 8, 2007

Boot Camp Ain 't Fun

My Momma Said to Me
Join the Air Force it's good for me.

Wake up at 4am
Stand in Line and MArch Again

Pt everyday
It's good for me in every way

Project X is lot's of fun
It get's better once it's done.

Passing Out that ain't Good
I'd rather be in the hood!!!!

Sound off 1, 2
Sound off 3,4
Sound off 1,2, 3,4

Sound off!!!!

Well Everyone as you can see this has been a very rough 2 weeks physically. But I am learning so much and unbelievable stuff. The military is not what I expected. They are educating us to be leaders. It is incredible. I have learned more in this 2 weeks about leadership then ever before. I have been building my confidence skills like crazy. I am very exhausted we really do wake up everyday at 4 am and usually get to bed at 11pm. Kosher food has been a big problem for me They were feeding me MRE's which were horrendous. I had a difficult day today as we ran a 3 mile formation run this morning and then they had us outside doing something for hours and on the way back after I passed out. They did not give us time to really drink all day or barely to eat breakfast. I am feeling great now just tired. This week we have a big test so I have to go and study now. I will try to write more soon. All My love to everyone.
Kimberly

2 comments:

judypolster said...

hi kimberly, i'm sure that "airplane" meals are ok of you're on a plane and it's just once in a while, but if this is what you get every meal you won't have the strengh you need to do the training properly.you might try speaking to a military rabbi about the food; it's possible that he might be able to get you a better deal if he was involved. take care, judy

Suri W said...

Kim,

Can you receive care packages? Maybe I can send you some real, nutritious, food.

E-mail me and let me know and also send me an address.

Suri