Thursday, May 3, 2007

Getting Ready To Leave

Well here I am at work at 3am. I only have two more night shifts left here at Palms West Hospital in Loxahatchee Florida. ( I want to say Thankyou and Bye to all the wonderful people here. The best bunch of nurses I have ever worked with. I will really miss you guys.
Eleanor, I can't believe we found each other again after all these years. You are so wonderful!!!Stay in touch everyone)

My workouts to get ready have not been going so well. It is so hard when you work nights. You are tired all the time. I am hoping to really get ready physically over the next few weeks.

I am taking a Boot camp class starting May 7th for 2 weeks at this great place US Fitness Corps. The instructors there are so wonderful. Helping me run, do pushups and situps and everyhting else.
Some of you have been asking how everything works so this is the plan:
I go to Boot camp for Officers the end of May.
When I finish I go right to our base where I will be working as a nurse midwife in the Air Force. i will work at a hospital just like in the civilian world. But I will be serving our country!
I am very excited as I will have many different opportunities not available to me in the civilian world.
Well that is all for now, I have to get back to work.
Warm Regard's to All!!!!!
Kimberly

2 comments:

judypolster said...

wishing you the best of luck with boot camp!

dna said...

wishing you the best. we still cant believe you did it.