Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mizner Park Run

Tonight was our run through Mizner Park (an outdoor area with restaurants and stores and a big park in the middle, very popular for ppl to walk and hang out there) tonight was tough because we did our workout befor the run. One part of the workout when we are in Mizner is the dreaded parking garage.
It is a 6 level parking garage that we have to run up and down uaually at least 3-4 times and we also do some exercises on the top. We were all exhausted after this and still had to put on a good show once we get to Mizner Park for all the onlookers. There we did more exercises around the big fountain and then finally ran back to our starting point. It was tough as I still am not a great runner But I am trying my best!

To those of you who asked me that fabulous herbal product I told you about is called:
rhodiola rosea by Gaia herbs. It is supposed to support your adrenal gland and your bdy's ability to adapt to stress. It gives me more energy and makes me feel awake. ( it is made from a flower there are no stimulants in it of any kind)

I am off to bed!
Tomorrow is the last night of my preboot camp boot camp program. They will teast us to see how we improved. I will let you know tomorow how I did.

Good Night!!!!
Kimberly

No comments: