Monday, May 7, 2007

Last night at work and started boot camp to get ready for real boot camp.

Last night was my last night at Palms West Hospital. It is with great sadness that I left as I really enjoyed working with the wonderful staff there. Although I will not miss working nights as it is tougher to work nights as a nurse then a midwife. ( I am not sure why)
Any way I slept for 5 hours after getting home and then had to get ready for my first night of boot camp to get ready for the real thing.
Tonight We did our body fat measurements. We timed our 1 mile run, our pushups, and our situps. Then we did some other workout stuff as well. We also got a special diet to follow. I am exhausted and am going to bed! Goodnight.
Love,
Kim

1 comment:

judypolster said...

the pre-boot camp sounds very intense and thorough, -will you get the same special diet when you get to real boot-camp? and will they give you enough hours of sleep etc.? Are the other people with you the same age group as you? good luck, judy