Wednesday, May 9, 2007

They'll Make A Marine Out of Me Yet!!!!

Ouch, every bone in my body hurts from last nights boot camp. They killed me. They made me run twice as much as everyone else and do 10 times as many pushups because they know I am going to the Air Force. These Marine Guys are killing me. They played games with my mind. (Kim go run and get me a leaf from that tree, No that is the wrong tree, you don't listen not that tree go back and get another one) They actually made me cry. But better now then in the real thing right?
I really suck at running and pushups and things but I am really trying I hope they realize that. Tonight will be torture as I am so sore from last night I am not looking forward to 2 hours of torture again. UGH!!!
All right enough complaining. Tomorrow I am going Uniform and Boot Shopping. That is cool right?
Tell You more tomorrow.
Kim

5 comments:

Kim S said...

Wow! Just keep a positive attitude and know that they can't kill you. :) As far as messing w/ you, it's just sophomoric bs, your going to be done in 6 wks. So boots and khacki, does that clash with pearls? :) GOOD LUCK! and when the drill sgt. gets on you, it's his job. Secretly though think "GO PISS UP A ROPE, PAL"

judypolster said...

I agree. what really counts is attitude.Show them your best efort, and don't take "the leaf from the wrong tree" to heart. Hope you make friends with the other people in boot camp, I'm sure that if you have nice poeple to share with it must make things easier?

Anonymous said...

Kim,

Totally agree with Kim S and Judy said to you.

Thank you.

Jessica

judypolster said...

I see you haven't had too much time to write, hope you are shaping up and manageing well there? By the time you get to "real" boot camp you'll ready for bears!

mom2b said...

You're my hero! (I'm sure I would be crying after about 2 minutes of running.) GO KIM GO!